The Fantastic Adventures of Baron Munchausen
The Darke Chapters
- Dark magitech England-type setting. Open areas changed to narrow streets with mostly stone * architecture. Multi-tiered streets, districts maybe separated by walls. Oppressive, cramped, claustrophobic. Police are corrupt, the Queen is quite possibly a robot.
- Colour schemes are black/navy blue, dark brown, and sickly green.
- Inspirations are stuff like Thief (all of them), Dishonoured, BioShock: Infinite, and Paranoia (the tabletop game system)
Sisters of the Unfortunate Accuracy
- An order of nuns dedicated to solving crimes exists in whatever universe.
- Restrictions at character creation are “females only”
The Wet, Wild Adventures of Wendy Waterbird: The Attack of the Terror of the Giant Zombie Alien Monsters!
- A campaign based entirely around tropes, themes, and over-the-top aesthetic of old b-movie or exploitation films.
- Each “episode” should be a genre. Combine at own risk, genres are known to be volatile.
- Cucumber Quest, Candyland, or other mundane food lands. People have adventures.
- Enemies are rot, mold, hungry people, carnivorous animals?
Like Mass Effect, But
- Player (singular) is an AI on a ship (for multiple players, being the crew is an option)
- Get missions, perform as an AI, get control of many aspects of the ship to do job admirably or completely destroy entire ship
- crew manifest and recon of planets/missions is extremely important
- Continents become uninhabitable for some reason (my chosen reason is bellicose society foaming over and exploding)
- People leave to live on a collection of boats out in the sea
- Resort to piracy from land nations due to bitterness over both frequent attacks and general awful treatment